Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I looked up the wrong camera

That's NOT the camera I liked. I was playing with a Z200fd - the newer model. Which is, of course, more expensive. I could have sworn the sign at Best Buy said it was $199 - but I just called and they said it's $299.

**Update** There's a bright side to this! I just went through all the specs on Fujifilm's website. And there's really only three differences between the new and old model. The new one is 10MP instead of 8MP, a blog setting that will automatically resize for the web, and it has a fancy new self-time mode that knows to look for a certain number of faces, or faces in a certain position. I almost never use time mode, I don't mind resizing on my computer, and let's face it, you'll only see the difference between 8 and 10 MP at poster size. The old one has all other shooting modes - I'm an especially big fan of the dual mode that takes the same pic with and without flash with one click and museum mode that turns off the flash and the sounds effects.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP