Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good news

Good news: I got all of Billy's pictures!
Bad news: I got all of Billy's pictures.

It's going to take a while to figure out which ones are just duplicates I already have (most of the wedding pics, for example), then get them all sorted, tagged, and uploaded. I think most of it might be worth waiting until I get home. Then I'll have the new iPhoto to work with (hurray for facial recognition and Flickr integration) and a faster internet connection. But I'll try to get at least our recent travel stuff up sooner than that.

More good news: Aaron's on a plane to Brazil as I write. I should have my Kindle in hand by dinner tomorrow!

For those who may have assumed I was announcing we got approval to stay here for the duration, alas, but no. No word at all. Billy's pass is still only good until the 30th. He's on nights now, so I hope someone thinks to renew it for him!

1 comments:

Unknown

Hope you had good luck with the approval. You'll have to let us know how the Kindle is. Really enjoyed looking through all the pics!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP