Sunday, April 20, 2008

Billy has now left for Ipatinga. I'm not going because he's supposed to come back on Tuesday. Two days driving for 1 day there is too much for me. So I stayed behind. But, I should have a great time without him.

Yesterday, I was working and using our internet, so he went down to use the computer stations downstairs. He ran into a couple of guys who are here from England. So we went across the street to the Toa Toa for some drinks with them. We invited them to come out to dinner with us too. It's nice to have someone to speak English with! We hung out chatting for quite awhile. I got a bit drunk at the restaurant. I only had two drinks (the Hi-Fi is my new favorite drink - it's just like a screwdriver) but they must have been very strong. 

The guys had been planning on going snorkling today, and invited us to come. Billy couldn't, obviously, but I was going to go. That trip didn't pan out, so we're going on a city tour today, then snorkling tomorrow. I better go shower so that I get to the bus on time!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP