Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Take the hundred push-ups challenge!


I'm taking the challenge. Are you? I missed a couple days with being sick, but I've got my strength back now and I'm back on track. Today I'm doing Week 2 Day 2. I'll fess up - on my initial challenge I could only do 8 proper push-ups. I was so mad; I was sure I could do at least 10. I could do 10 in a row a few months ago, last time I'd tried.

I did 11 before I wrote this post. I did 9 before I wrote "I was so mad..." I did another 7 just before I wrote this sentence. I've still another 7 to do in a few minutes, and at least another 10 after that. I find it a bit easier if I do stuff in between. Sometimes I get caught up and it's another before I remember to do the next set. But the point is I'm doing them!

1 comments:

stevespeirs

Good luck on the plan!

--steve
--www.hundredpushups.com

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP