Saturday, May 3, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrr

Curitiba isn't nearly as warm as Porto Seguro. Perhaps it's because we're hundreds of miles further south and not on the beach anymore. Plus, we're headed into winter in the southern hemisphere. So we're talking 50-60 degrees and rainy. I packed for ~80 degrees and sunny. I'm having serious wardrobe issues. So I finally broke down and had to get a sweater. I bought a nice zip up cardigan, a super soft long sleeve T and a thin turtleneck sweater. If desparate, I can layer all three together. But I still only have one pair of long pants. And to think I almost didn't even bring those! I also only have 1 pair of non-sandals along. It looks like we'll be here for at least another week or two, so I'm going to buy a pair of pants and possibly a pair of shoes. We've got plenty of room in the suitcases this time, but our budget can't handle me going back to the stores I bought the tops at. I had to try really hard not to spend a total fortune on clothes. As it was, my total was about $200. Ouch... If I spend $200 on cloths, I usually get at least 5-6 things. I'm not cheap, but I'm frugal. I'm going to try to find a less fashionable store for the other ones. The neighborhood we're in is way too high class for me to even try again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP