Friday, January 25, 2008

Back in Porto Seguro

We made it back to Porto Seguro safe and sound. The trip took even longer on the way back because we had to do some of it in the dark, making it very difficult to pass the large slow-moving trucks on the twisty, hilly roads.


I've had some trouble uploading my pictures, but I think I'll be finished today. Then I'll post links to the albums.

Oh, and it turns out the Brisa da Praia DOES have hot cocoa available at breakfast. The powder was hiding in an unmarked metal bowl with a lid on it. But I spotted a little girl making some on Wednesday morning. I haven't tried it yet though.

I'm actually feeling rather lousy. I seem to have had a reaction to the Yellow Fever shot. Apparently it can make you feel all achy like you have the flu. But it should go away soon. It's nothing to worry about as long as I don't get a high fever too.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP